Stanozolol is an androgenic and anabolic drug widely known in various sports. It is taken by track and field athletes, bodybuilders, and martial arts fighters. There are two types of stanozolol:
- Tablet. Taken orally;
- Injectable. Known as Winstrol.
The history of stanozolol started in 1962, when Winthrop Laboratories produced it to increase muscle mass in horses. Once the positive effects of the substance were proven, the drug began to be produced for the field of sports pharmacology. If you want to buy stanozololol in tablet or injectable form, you can buy it on our website with one click by following the link https://testosteronepills.top/preparation/stanozolol-20-mg-bayer-tpt-0375.html.
Features of stanozolol
Both tablet and injectable forms have the following characteristics:
- Affects from testosterone 30% androgenic and 320% anabolic;
- There is no such thing as aromatization;
- The action of the active substance lasts for a long 8 hours;
- A doping test is able to detect the substance in the body within 360 days;
- Toxicity to the liver is moderate.
Benefits of Stanozolol
With a properly managed course of stanozolol, the athlete improves athletic performance:
- Improved muscle definition. Muscle volume on a course of stanozololol hardly grows, but the relief comes to the forefront and greatly increases the attractiveness;
- Elimination of Excess Fluid from the Body;
- Reducing globulin levels. Anabolic and androgenic steroids work much better by creating sex hormone bonds;
- An increase in strength and endurance. The athlete becomes stronger and can tolerate intense workouts more easily. Recovery is also accelerated;
- Improved appetite. This has a positive effect on the sports diet, which leads to increased muscularity.
The drug is most often used by athletes on a lean diet. The drug is most effective in athletes with high muscle mass and moderate fat deposits.
Usually the duration of the course varies from 5 to 8 weeks. Injecting Winstrol is recommended at 50 mg per day. If you take stanozolol in tablets, 30 mg per day would be sufficient. 10-20 mg is sufficient for endurance-oriented athletes (e.g. track and field athletes, boxers).
In order to arrange a course of treatment, it is necessary to consult a specialist who will calculate the proper dosage and duration of administration. As a rule, post-course therapy is prescribed four days after the end of stanozololol intake. PKT is necessary to normalize physiological functions of the body.
In general, Stanozolol and Winstrol are safe for the athlete. The drugs are not forbidden to be taken by women, so they are actively used by representatives of the fair sex.
You can be sure that the course will not cause swelling and gynecomastia.
But nevertheless, the doses should be calculated wisely in order to minimize the probability of occurrence of the following negative effects:
- Exercise injuries due to drying out of ligaments;
- Tearing of tendons with ligaments;
- Increases in blood pressure and cholesterol;
- Toxicity to the liver.
Stanozolol should be taken correctly, and then it is sure to help you achieve great results.